Counselling & Life Skills
These services seek to promote healthy self-awareness and self-understanding. The goal of counselling is to equip and enable people to live stable, productive lives. Services address topics related to individual, couple and family issues.
- Marital/Couple Counselling
- Grief & Loss Counselling
- Anger & Stress Management
- Abuse & Trauma Counselling
- Spiritual Counselling Parenting
- Personal Boundaries & Relationship
- Self Image & Self-Esteem
- Budgeting & Financial Counselling
- Anxiety and Depression Counselling
Counselling is presented in a Christian context and upholds Biblical principles. No individual will be discriminated against in terms of lifestyle or background. Individual rights of confidentiality and personal beliefs are respected.
Affordable counselling is available for all individuals and families. A sliding fee scale is available for those with low income or financial constraints.